Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Minecraft" Birthday Present!

Today I made a similar recipe to the Speculaas but with Cocoa to make the biscuits Brown (This didn't really work) The Aim of this was for it to look like the game "Minecraft" because my friend who plays Minecraft with me had a birthday and I though that this would be a suitable present.
I also didn't add as much Baking soda. But the taste was still quite nice.

                                         At first I thought it would be really easy, then I realised a few problems:. The Cookie weren't brown enough, The cookie wasn't very thick and so for the cubes to be correctly shaped that I would be stuck with heaps of little cubes and also that (it was 11pm at night) I was tired and so when I was
cutting the shapes they turned out a bit sad, because as you can see I didn't cut them very evenly (Photo Right).

This is what it looked like at the end (Photo Below)
Finished Product.

No comments:

Post a Comment